Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cardinal Wuerl! Will You Stand With Chick-Fil-A?

My friend at the Tenth Crusade alerted me to the fact that Cardinal George of Chicago publicly rebuked Chicago mayor Rahm Emmanuel for the latter's none-too-veiled threats against Chick-Fil-A's in Chicago.  That is truly heartening to hear.  I understand that DC mayor Vincent Gray likewise had some unflattering things to say about the restaurant chain's owner who stood for traditional marriage.  Dare I wait for DC Cardinal Wuerl to utter a peep?  I'm not holding my breath!  C'mon, your Eminence!  Prove me wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.