Tuesday, June 14, 2011

End Of America? Some Sobering Words

As a nation, we certainly are spiralling down a path of destruction.  I don't necessarily ascribe to Voris's implication that the destruction of our nation is inevitable, but at this time, this is our direction.  I do recall from the Bible the verse from 2 Chronicles 7:14 "And my people, upon whom my name is called, being converted, shall make supplication to me, and seek out my face, and do penance for their most wicked ways: then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sins and will heal their land." (from the Douay-Rheims; see the right side bar)  However, Our Lord places an onus on our shoulders to do reparation.  As we approach the 4th of July, we might wish to set aside time for prayer before we even consider the fireworks.

Click here if you can't see embedded video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.